If you’re a plumber looking for an opportunity to skyrocket your career success, we would love a chance to speak with you.
Roto-Rooter, a premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services is looking for a top-notch plumber/drain cleaning technician. The career opportunities at our company can help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial, and professional success.
We have an immediate need for responsible, motivated, hard-working plumbers who know how to provide excellent customer service and make the most out of every job. Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs and drain cleaning to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements for both residential and commercial customers.
We are looking for someone who is career-minded, manages their time efficiently, possess outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills, and enjoys working with customers. Our plumbers are rewarded for their quality work.
Plumbing Technician Qualifications
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a service & repair plumber.
- Availability on weekends and work an on-call night shift per
Plumbing Technician Responsibilities
- Check in at the shop each morning. Turn in required paperwork and review schedule for the day.
- Dispatch to jobs, write estimates, sell jobs, write invoices, and collect payments. All this is done on a company provided IPad.
- Diagnose plumbing issues. Explain diagnosis and solution with customer. Provide multiple options for repair depending on the needs & preferences of the customer.
- Perform plumbing repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicle & equipment. Communicate with management on any needed repairs.
- Maintain a neatly groomed and professional appearance.
- Follow all company policies and any direction given by management.
At Roto-Rooter, we believe the best investment we can make is in our employees. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That is why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit portfolio including:
Plumbing Technician Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided IPad
- Company provided uniforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year