Roto-Rooter is the largest provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America. We offer an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses.
The Roto-Rooter team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities!
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Quickly and accurately enter and update customer information into the system
- Answer a high volume of customer calls while maintaining a professional and informative disposition
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Make outbound follow-up calls to customers with information pertinent to their service appointment
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, dispatching, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor. Absolutely no drama.
- Strong organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid computer, data entry (45 wpm) and multi-tasking skills
- A minimum of 1 year customer service and/or dispatching experience.